The Agile Group is at the top Italian and international study and application of Object Oriented Technologies and Agile methodologies for software development, carrying out theoretical studies, studying practical applications and providing industrial consultancy.
The research projects of the ‘Agile Group are:
- EURACE: had as its objective the creation of a software platform for modeling and simulation of a macroeconomic system based on the economy of the European Union. In such a system interact with millions of agents representing industries, banks, investors, workers, consumers, etc..
- COMPLEX MARKET: had as its objective the development of an emerging approach which considers the financial markets as complex systems, as they are populated by a multitude of heterogeneous agents. Each agent has its own rules of conduct that can be considered rational given a complex environment such as financial markets.
- PITAGORA: had as its objective the development of models, a system architecture and innovative telematic solutions suitable for managing inter-modal personal mobility through the use of collective transport.
- DART: had as its objective the development of models, a system architecture and innovative telematic solutions suitable for the implementation of a distributed search engine, semantic and a framework for the distribution of personalized multimedia content.
- MAPS: Agile methodologies for software production.
- tOSSad: had as its objective the use and deployment of open source software.
And it’s possible to find more detailed information on the research projects of the group in the Population Research (FlossAR)of the University of Cagliari.